1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

[ASK] Edit IP in COC.apk

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by dahsyat, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Hey sir, anyone here i wanna ask something.

How to edit the IP address on COC.apk V 7.200.19 ? so if want playing without using Host Editor again.
    So just play COC PS

Can you help me ?

Thanks sir :):4:

2. #2 karansanjeev, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    You can download Advanced Apk Tool and the decompile it, go to libe.so and then edit the ip address.

For more information, watch the video Click here!

Please be sure that the video above is not created by me nor i take any credits for that! All credits for that video goes to Army Of Zeus.

And i also think that posting how to edit and modify the app is not illegal according the forum rules.

Nandan likes this.
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHH.. this info was soooo secret back in days... was warned to not post it.. great to see covers lifted

4. search for gamea.clashofclans.com in libg.so file and change it to your ip address... your ip must addup to 22 characters long.. if your ip address including dots is lets say 15 then add spaces after the ip address to make it 22 characters

xXChad16Xx likes this.
  5. Thanks backstabber321. Although I can't find the rep button

6. Hit the "like" button at the bottom of his post.

daivid2000 and xXChad16Xx like this.
  7. welcome.. hope it helped.

8. Excuse me, can you tell me the row of a code or reupload the video again? Because i confused about search an ip on a IDA PRO, and it take so long time, hope you reply this question. Thx b4

9. You don't need IDA to modify the IP. If you want to do it manually, use a tool to decode, build, and sign the APK and a hex editor to patch libg.so; otherwise, I made a small Python utility to automate the process.