1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

[ASK] Edit IP ini COC.apk

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by dahsyat, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Hey sir, anyone here i wanna ask something.

How to edit the IP address on COC.apk V 7.200.19 ? so if want playing without using Host Editor again.
    So just play COC PS

Can you help me ?

Thanks sir :):4:

2. please, answer this one. i hope the supports on this forum is great

3. do you want a newer version?

4. wrong libg.so is in all version.

5. i mean libg.so patch must be different from not patch

6. you have just to search for gamea.clashofclans.com it will be at a different place but in libg.so

7. okay :)

8. Note: Because "gamea.clashofclans.com" is 22 characters long ( include dots ) - your server ip need to be the same length.

If your ip is 22 characters long - PERFECT.
    If your ip is less than 22 characters you will need to place spaces after the ip so it will be 22.
    If your ip is MORE than 22 characters - I don't think you can do it...

Note 2: To make a 8.x coc server - you need a patched apk due to the encryption update in 8.x.x

9. hi,how we can change the IP to the "modem IP (local without internet )" in the APK? *8.x.x version*
    my modem IP is = "192.168.1.2"

10. i think you can change your LAN setting