1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

ANNOUCEMENT Clash Royale Server V1.9.0

Discussion in 'Announcements From Network' started by MetroGaming, May 12, 2017.

1. #1 MetroGaming, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Yaguilarro, RazorXMe and TerryTheBest like this.
  2. This is awesome any release dates.

3. soon...

Mr.Jktra likes this.
  4. lol

5. Awesome, this beautiful thank staff

6. New preview will be available at 100 sub on my YouTube channel;)

7. Very good news

8. Preview #2

Yaguilarro likes this.
  9. Donators preview will be opened from 24-27th May for 1 week. More details soon in lounge!

10. Do the friendly battles work?

11. No, and for the moment we will not work on it because players will connect from different location and it would be unplayable with a high ping.

andre98 likes this.
  12. Well actually,Don't use high ping words.Just say you can't do it

13. Actually we didn't even try because we don't want to do this . So don't talk about something you don't know about.

14. BREAKING NEWS! for the opening of our donator beta, I will be streaming on youtube today or tomorrow! We will giveway 2 access to our server for 2 non donators.:)

Stay tuned, King!

15. i need footage for my youtbe channel

16. Server available now for donators! Check donator section to get more informations!

17. Sneek peak #1 , added new cards to the server, more features to come. Beta for donators this weekend so donate!

18. how to donate?

Alaa Natheer likes this.
  19. until if you donate and get it ...it'll crash when you attack and don't saving :)

20. Sneak peek #2

Alaa Natheer likes this.