1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

ANNOUCEMENT Clashology

Discussion in 'UCS Public Servers' started by TylerModsINC, May 10, 2017.

1. Welcome UltraPowa to Clashology. We are a company dedicated to hosting the best Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Boom Beach private servers. Every change or improvement we make, we do it in consideration of all our clients. We currently are letting people join our test server until we get the official server ready.

The test server has unlimited buildings, this will not be the case in the official server. When we switch to the official server you may lose your base. We will do our best to help everyone.

At the moment we only offer a Clash of Clans server as it is our primary game. Once it is good and ready to run on its own we will start working on the other two games. If you play on our servers I want to please ask people to not make a million clans per person. This can cause us issues that will cause all clans to be deleted so we can keep the server performing in great condition.

I have created a Discord server for Clashology for us all to get together and share with one other.

https://discord.gg/PJEwZvv

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask. If a staff member is not on there should be another member taking his place. If no staff are online then give it up to an hour please and thank you.

I hope you can all join Clashology!​

TerryTheBest likes this.
  2. Thread not up-to-date! Check Discord for real updates!