1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

cocprefs.py not returning all values & not correctly

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by sebus05, May 20, 2016.

1. Windows, Python 3.4 is just a no go with this script.
    So used python 2.7 with pscrypto 2.6

That does work, but only small subset of string name from storage.xml gets decrypted & even then some values are obviously wrong ie
    <string name="ð◄a┴Xwù☻N"></string>

For me it is just to learn how the CoC stores the local data, so I can move the village from one system (Andyroid 4.3 to another Andyroid 4.6) without using Google login

sebus

2. #2 sebus05, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    I have Andy 4.3 (one with Virtualbox)
    On same installation I can play 2 separate villages if : do make changes to registry:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andy]
    "UID"="xxxxxxxxxxxxx000"

gives me access to Village_name_2

while

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andy]
    "UID"="None"

gives me access to Village_name_1

I just would like to know what changes happen to local config when different UID changes

EDIT:
    Seems that in HSJsonData.xml, depending on UID used, these two change:

<string name="username">Village_name_x</string>
    <string name="deviceId">xx-xxxxxxx</string>

So now it would be nice to know how these values do get picked up from SC servers (it can NOT be UID itself, as I am sure somebody else would be using "NONE" as well)

Is it hash of UID+IMEI+MAC ?