1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

HELP Game Values Not Updated

Discussion in 'Support' started by P0rtgasD.Ac3, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hello, while I am trying to edit the file of the server coc version 0.7.2., I realized that the game not me changed them.

For example:
    [​IMG]

Can anyone help me please?

2. Editing file on server-side is not enough, you need edit this file on client too. so you can edit apk file or create and host patch of game files

P0rtgasD.Ac3 likes this.
  3. When i try to edit the file.apk i've found all file encrypted, so should i do?

4. Don't edit apk file because it's not stable, just patch game files by enabling patching in config.ucs.

More Info.

5. I've followed your tips but after i'm create my patch files and hosted in localhost, when i start the app, the game restart a loop, why?

6. I'm not touched ucs for 3 month's so i forgot something.