1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Clash Of Lights Issue !!

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans General Discussions' started by Alaa Natheer, Apr 21, 2017.

1. i noticed recently clash of lights fixed crash after long play ..but after new update it has the same bug ..its good server it has clans and donation ..but after building clan and joining clans it's crash telling me error message like that : Force Stop "Clash Of Ligth" has stopped working ...like picture bellow..! please fix it :( ???
    [​IMG]

2. WOW thanks for mods i've steal them :) hhhh just joke ..sir can you tell me witch hosting site you use ?and what you use ? (WORDPRESS)?
    and how it'll cost me at all ?and the theme name :) ? and i want it not turning off because of many traffics :( ?//? (High Load server ) thanks :) if there is free hosting and provide many traffics without turning off host tell me ;) !