1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

HELP How I Do Set Up A Modded Coc Server?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Alin, Nov 4, 2017.

1. I Decide to rebuilt the clash of rafael server and my hostnames are expired but i set up IP For rooted users and DNS For users without root and i mod sc and csv but i dont know how to make a ucs patch and what UCS And apk are compatibile?

2. the patch.exe.is located in the tools folder in the UCS 7.4.0 folder the patch after you run the exe will be located in the Patch folder also located in UCS 7.4.0 the latest apk that works as for as i know is version 8.709.16 i could be worng but this version works with latest stable release of UCS

3. you can use up to 8.709.25 version apk/ipa :)

4. do you have the apk for 8.709.25 as searching on the net is only showing 8.709.24

5. Thats what i meant sorry.. 8.709.24

6. yeah the only one i can find atm is in arabic or some other language nxt version was 8.709.23 which i get a login failed after editing the apk what is the latest version you have and could you upload it ?