1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

QUESTION How Many Will Vote For Creating A New Clash Royale Server !!

Discussion in 'Support' started by PaperTown, Feb 12, 2017.

?

Creating a New Clash Royale Server by Ultrapowa developers !!

Poll closed Feb 19, 2017.
  1. I sincerely request Ultrapowa Developers to make a New Clash Royale Server. Plz !!

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. I am good with UCS for Clash of Clans because I hate Clash Royale !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am good with UCS for Clash of Clans even though I like Clash Royale !!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. I am good with UCS for Clash of Clans and GobelinLand for Clash Royale !!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. #1 PaperTown, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Hello everyone,
    Sorry with my grammar mistake in my question (How many will vote for Creating a new Clash Royale Server). Now I am glad to introduce this new idea that I was requesting for a while now about Creating a New Clash Royale Server by Ultrapowa Developers. I have even started learning c# (lol :p), Feel free to comment and share some of your thoughts down below and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. Please try help out #WeWantUcsForCR (lol :pthat's one of the worst hash tags I've ever seen).
    I hear fully thank you for providing us UCS for playing Clash of Clans, but I sincerely request you to make a New Clash Royale Server. :)

Thank you.

With best reagrds,
    Sai Charan.

2. If we have only a developer and he want to be payed, do you think that will we have a ultrapowa Royale server?

3. We know that some of you want UCR, we would like to create one but It has disadvantage.
    CR is a PVP real time battle so there are ping problem. (or you will need a vps for each country)
    If you want to use only training camp and open chest It is feasible (Berkan did it)
    We saw your application we will review it.
    About $$ and devs that's not a problem here, CR has a big potential (500k downloads for Gobelinland's server)

4. Oh okay, thanks for the reply, I seriously didn't know this all these days. :)

5. Soory dude, All these days I thought there are some developers for UCS. :)
    Is col is the only developer now..?

6. The last message which I read, said that CoL is the only developer atm, but I am not sure ^^"

7. GobelinLand got 500k downloads because it is famous itself. Everyday there are more than 500 guest and atleast 50+ members. It did not get 500k downloads just cuz it is a cr server.

8. You know what, you are right, ultrapowa isn't famous yes so no cr server because we can't become famous. (irony)
    Gobelinland didn't get 500k downloads only because it's famous it's because CR itself is famous and a few youtubers made some videos about it.
    We are talking about an argument that is not important.
    If they did it, we will do it.

PaperTown likes this.
  9. #9 Stavros, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
    i said ultrapowa is not famous because u don't get much traffic.

10. Edited by a mod :p

11. why did you edit it? i'm telling you, i did not said ultrapowa is not famous. It just doesn't get much traffic.

12. just kidding... not funny.