1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

HELP How To Edit Graphics.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Manthila, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys. Plz tell me how to edit graphics stuff. I mean how i customize my own town hall image and the laoding background image. Is that possible ? Sorry for bad english

2. oui c'est possible avec l'├ęditeur barbarianland

3. install barbrainalnd magic editor

4. ok thanks I installed it. but how do i edit my graphics stuff can i convent that .cs to .jpeg and edit it or ...?

5. .cs are graphics files it is .sc which will be available in your apk files-assets-sc there you will many sc files choose which you want to edit and it will load decompress it and choose the picture you want to edit and click textures above and click export

Manthila likes this.
  6. Can I have your facebook profile formore details bro.