1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

TUTORIAL Little Tutorial About How To Modify An Apk

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by Yaguilarro, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Hi every ultrapowa members! Today I am going to show you some changes which you can do with an APK (Sorry for the english :oops:)

*Change the icon:
    If you want to change the icon of your apk, you need to open "res" folder and then modify all the files with the name "ic_launcher" you must put the same size. The folders where you can modify it are:
    drawable-hdpi
    drawable-ldpi
    drawable-mdpi
    drawable-xhdpi
    drawable-xxhdpi
    drawable-xxxhdpi

*Change APK name:
    If you want to modify the name of your APK, you must open "res" folder and then "values" folder, you must modify "strings.xml" file. In the end of the file, there is <string name="app_name">Clash of Clans</string> you must change "Clash of Clans" for your server name.

*Clash of Clans + Your Server in the same device:
    If you want to have Clash of Clans and a Clash of Clans Server, then you need to open AndroidManifest and modify package="com.supercell.clashofclans", here will be some information about the server, your village...I think that you could put "com.your.server" or something similar/different.
    You also must edit <permission android:name="com.supercell.clashofclans.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" android:protectionLevel="signature"/> and <uses-permission android:name="com.supercell.clashofclans.permission.C2D_MESSAGE"/> for example you can put after "com.supercell.clashofclans.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" something as "abcde" or anything. You must do this change in both places.

*Change DNS:
    I won't explain it, search a little :p

I wish you understand everything, if you have any question ask below, ah, and give me a like if I helped you ;)

Sincerely, Yaguilarro00 -Cash For Clash Owner-

2. Knight King and Yaguilarro like this.
  3. great bro thanks for the tutorial

4. Thanks sir!

5. If you have problems with recompiling/decompiling apk, i have a small tip for you:
    1.Open the apk with 7-Zip
    2.Drag the libg.so out(do this with 2 in arm and x86)
    3.Edit libg.so(both 2)
    4.Drag back.If it asks for overwrite click yes.
    5.Sign and zipalign your apk with Advanced APK tool.

Yaguilarro likes this.
  6. Nice, thanks! :D

7. Not working :c
    This error is output to me: We have detected that clash of clans has not been installed successfully.Plese uninstall and redownload from playstore

I had change the name of the app, the package name in the android mainfest and I edit the DNS in the two libg.so with this Tool.

Please help me :c

8. sign and zipalign

Shubham the rock likes this.
  9. which is your dns?

10. Why do you want my ddns?

11. Because is possible that your dns is long in must be 22 characters, a . is a character too

12. My DNS have 22 characters my mistake was a wrong apk. I have used a patched Clash of Clans apk for ultrapowa.

13. if you dont have a patched apk, it wont load...be sure that your ucs version is for your coc.apk version

14. My method to create our own apk

1.- You can use this "apk" that for the moment is the only one that worked for me:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/superc...se/clash-clans-8-551-24-android-apk-download/
    2.- You can then use the "APK Easy Tool v1.2 for Windows" application to decompile the apk:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...tool-apk-easy-tool-v1-02-windows-gui-t3333960
    3.- As a third step use the application "Clash of Clans Patcher" to patch the files "libg.so"
    http://www.ultrapowa.com/forum/threads/clash-of-clans-patcher.3687/
    4.- We will edit the files "C:\Users\George\Desktop\apk\de\com.supercell.clashofclans_8.551.24-812_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk\lib\x86\libg.so" y "C:\Users\George\Desktop\apk\de\com.supercell.clashofclans_8.551.24-812_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk\lib\armeabi-v7a\libg.so" With our respective IP's (22 Characters)
    5.- With the same application "APK Easy Tool v1.2 for Windows" we will compile the apk and once it is finished compiling the APK will automatically be signed
    6.- When we have done the previous steps, we will use the application "Advanced APK Tool" we will put our compiled and signed apk inside the folder "4-Done" and we will execute the program "Advanced ApkTool.exe"
    7.- We press option number 5 to do the Zipaling to the apk, later we select the apk and confirm the action, this will not take more than 2 seconds and finally we will have our apk fully functional.

Note: In step 2 and 5, remember that we must create the directories to decompile and recompile the apk, this option is in the "Options" tab in the "Directory"

Yaguilarro likes this.
  15. Nice reply! What why do you want to patch the APK when you have the patched APK available in resources? Btw you can do it compiling the source if you know the key xD

Thank for your collaboration!

16. Some users have problems with Advanced APK Tool and can not decompile the apk and this was the way I could do it

algunos usuarios tienen problema para descompilar la apk y esta fue la manera en la que yo pude hacerlo ya que tenia el mismo error de no poder descompilar completamente la APK

Yaguilarro likes this.
  17. Then perfect! :D

18. Friends do you have any Idea when I try to extract apk it shows this error.....