1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

Message Definitions And Proxy Bans

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Underground' started by clugh, Dec 1, 2016.

1. I've been out of the loop for a while. What's the latest on proxies? Did Supercell ever start banning people for using them?

I know a few of you guys were working on a UCS port for Clash Royale (UCR), and I see a few forks on Github, but nothing seems to be actively maintained. Are there any active projects (UCR or otherwise) out there anywhere?

2. #2 CrayCray, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    I'll be damned you are still alive xD. Anyways proxies are still looking pretty good at this point from what I've seen no one has been banned for using it. UCS is still being worked on actively but it is now closed source again like it was in the beginning. As for Clash Royale there is only one emulator supporting 1.6.1 and that is being written by Berkan @ GL, all the other UCR emulators haven't been touched in a long time now.

You got skype by the way?

3. Thanks for the info. I've been toying with the idea of digging into Clash Royale, but I figured I'd see how far others had gotten into it before I redo a bunch of their work.

IIRC, the only real difference in the data format was they added a VarInt type, so I could probably reuse most of my old code, just with the new message definitions.

And I don't have Skype. I used DM on Twitter back when I was a bit more active, but I don't know how much I'll be around at first.

4. oh, it mean's we should wait for 'Clash Royale Documentation Project' ? :)

5. Clash of Clans is pretty similar to Clash Royale tbh xP (From what I have been told) I don't know if working up a whole new documentation would be necessary. I mean maybe if you added into the cocdp a section dedicated to listing all the packet ids for CR then that works. You also gotta worry about decks for CR.

6. I only forked clanner's cocdp to update the Protocol page with the new encryption scheme, and as CrayCray said, the protocol is identical between CoC and CR. My only real interest at the moment is porting the proxy and decoding a few of the packet definitions to see what info is being passed around at any given time.

CrayCray likes this.
  7. I was working on a server but only got login to work.

8. clugh likes this.
  9. if you can teach me what we need find to make it work i can help you

10. Everything is there on the page.

11. if the Clash Royale hype train gets enough momentum, I might hope on it as well =]

12. x)

13. It looks good. I haven't had a chance to try it out, but the one thing I knew was missing is there (varint), and they've been active as recently as 18 days ago. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely have to check it out.

14. What about your project?

15. ?

16. Your server.