1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

[Packets]Decryption

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by AsH.H6, Jan 2, 2016.

1. I think extracting the key from new versions of libg.so automatically would be quite difficult and error prone. Maybe you can do it by calculating the difference of an old/new version. But a manual search should be easier.

You can check my post on how I do it, maybe you can develop an even easier method: https://github.com/clugh/coc-proxy/issues/5

2. #142 SNBogdanov, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Good point. I checked 2 version of libg.so and key could be found by following algorithm. search for pattern
    010000000200000003000000FFFFFFFF
    This is data length 16byte, But we need offset 20. After that there is key (32byte).
    Will check next version to see if this is correct algorithm.

3. You seem to not have the file specified at the bottom of the error.

4. Yes i have : bb9ca4c6b52ecdb40267c3bcca03679201a403ef6230b9e488db949b58bc7479

kashifkhan0336 likes this.
  5. My algorithm works.
    PS:
    From previous version changed some messages and my send command message is not working. Server ignores command. Such problem was before with subtick problem. Need to find solution

6. How to patch libg.so using the key?

7. Ok, fault command was train troops. The added one int32 value.
    Also added on Int32 value to the end of EnemyHomeData