1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT Post Here all the Bugs for the UCS-0650- ALPHA/BETA Release

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by devflames, Apr 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. https://i.gyazo.com/7bfd34639bab32d5e19b051cf1e392d4.png

Attack Bug
    Clan Bug
    Experience Levels Bug
    gems gold and more bug too cause if you try to log out everything will get reset and still so many bugs for the alpha and hope all the bugs must need to be reported so the people behind for this work wil know the things need to be fix for this alpha release

2. not sure if there is much point in this considering the devs know there are many issues within the current release.

though if you are reporting a bug this is really not the way to do it. You need to say what the bug is, why is it a bug, how can the devs reproduce it? otherwise its information that is useless.

3. thats why we need to list it out so its easy for them to see it on this thread them help the community not only waiting for a release each one of us need to work if you wanted to have a perfect and good release

4. yes and alot more

5. lol Yeah

6. Way thé logiciel of to jpg @devflames sorry m'y englis il very bad

7. i get this when i try to connect
    't H ? (6e74f2d8c1728a567eadae278d0bb9c9eec42293
    [R] 10100 FirstAuthentication
    20100 FirstAuthenticationOk
    'u * ?q?&??z?$?5v??8C????W?o? 1
    v?????:?n%??#????HW'x??3??0?\t ????zAY?\??q+???????K6x??k???X{????????U%F ?$q?4;????????^?E????inDq??????oUg K???(??1??U??[@?L[???,e?'},??+??r?fni??I?3???+?f??????"??l????????C:??n???$J@??%Vz??J????I6??Y.i???/??`????
    [R] 10101 LoginMessage
    An exception occured during processing of message LoginMessageSystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.BitConverter.ToInt32(Byte[] value, Int32 startIndex)
    at UCS.Helpers.Helpers.ReadInt32WithEndian(BinaryReader br)
    at UCS.Helpers.Helpers.ReadScString(BinaryReader br)
    at UCS.PacketProcessing.LoginMessage.Decode()
    at UCS.Core.MessageManager.PacketProcessing()

8. #10 Aaron saplala, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Where Do I Get 6.5.0 That Is Not Even Bugged

9. They are bugged atm thats why we need to post all the bug and list it all here

10. Do not put pressure on devs...they are doing their best to get this release done and working. This is totally not the way to support them.

11. Lol A Bug From YOur Link The Fixed level :I
    [​IMG]

12. #16 devflames, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Yes but it will help them minimize the things that they need to be done cause we all listed in here and all they need to do is to see this thread and look for the things that is need to be done

and Yes best way to support is to donate for UCS

13. and yeah maybe we will just need to wait for them to release the final one for 6.5.0

14. Please help!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      248.5 KB
      Views:
  15. It Because the libsodium.dll is Missing from your computer Try To Install Microsoft Visual C++

16. For PVP we should Remove sheild! so users cant Attack to other players! becuase Sheild Time manager not work probably!!