1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

[sneak Peek] New Feature For The Clash Royale Server!

Discussion in 'Announcements From Network' started by MetroGaming, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:41 PM.

1. #1 MetroGaming, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:41 PM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 7:14 PM
    Hello,
    I am proud to share with you, our first sneak peek about a really cool feature coming this month!

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

That's all for the moment...

kashifkhan0336 and Yaguilarro like this.
  2. That's up to your mind to understand, soon I'll show but use your brain everything in the sneak peek has its meaning

kashifkhan0336 likes this.
  3. Probably talking about PVP but hopefully not fake PVP this time. Bools are useful to only a certain extent ;(

4. Tomorrow sneak peek #2 in a video!!

5. Open beta is coming soon! Stay tuned for battles with me ;)

Yaguilarro and kashifkhan0336 like this.
  6. Beta test starting from NOW! APK available now, there might be some bugs, feel free to report them :) , it's hosted on a personal laptop (it's a short beta) so it might have also some lags in terms of networking.
    Download

lordmorales likes this.
  7. the server is bugged!!! but beautiful, add request cards on clan, fix the crash after friendly battle!! and fix the trophies on battle!!!!!

8. 1) request are useless
    2) Which crash?
    3) Not planned till we have a stable PvP server

9. for you the request of cards are useless, for other people no!
    i like the server, but can you try to make realistic than a original clash royale??
    for example the tournaments!! the PvP with realistic trophies the survival modes and the original chests won in battles, please!!!

10. Request are useless and I won't change my mind on private servers since you can get all cards for FREE