1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

So There's A Debug Menu In Libg.so ?

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans Underground' started by Hxr00, Apr 13, 2016.

1. #1 Hxr00, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    I've found about this on TCRF, so i'm willing to expand CoC's page with this and some other stuff. Does anyone know how to activate it or which options it has ?

2. There is a debug menu in dev apks.It options:add gems,gold,max buildings,troops,...........

3. The debug menu has already been activated, a few months ago.
    I can'y show you a screen, but all you can do is activate some graphics options, like "show polygons", "hide background", etc...
    So it's a menu for graphical debug only.

4. what is it

5. "TCRF", aka The Cutting Room Floor, is a site dedicated to unearthing and researching unused and cut content from video games.
    From debug menus, to unused music, graphics, enemies, or levels, many games have content never meant to be seen by anybody but the developers — or even meant for everybody, but cut due to time/budget constraints.

6. ah i heard about it

7. I was writing a few things on the CoC page so i wanted to know if someone had it working and possibily some screenshots (all i got was the Boom Beach one from knobse).

8. i know that knobe was able to log in

9. Aw. Well, i also lost my pastebin document where all my findings were stored...i still inserted the huge gem box ;)

10. so, did you find debug menu?

11. Yes there is , but it is only in the beta test apps that youtubers get from supercell , so we don't have that :confused:

12. Can you give me this?