1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASE Ucs 0.7.2.1 With 8.5xx Support (bomb Tower And Later) + Important Notice About Upcoming Releases

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Eiffel, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Nice, i want source from UCS 0.7.2.1

2. It's closed source sorry.

3. My method to create our own apk

1.- You can use this "apk" that for the moment is the only one that worked for me:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/superc...se/clash-clans-8-551-24-android-apk-download/
    2.- You can then use the "APK Easy Tool v1.2 for Windows" application to decompile the apk:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...tool-apk-easy-tool-v1-02-windows-gui-t3333960
    3.- As a third step use the application "Clash of Clans Patcher" to patch the files "libg.so"
    http://www.ultrapowa.com/forum/threads/clash-of-clans-patcher.3687/
    4.- We will edit the files "C:\Users\George\Desktop\apk\de\com.supercell.clashofclans_8.551.24-812_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk\lib\x86\libg.so" y "C:\Users\George\Desktop\apk\de\com.supercell.clashofclans_8.551.24-812_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk\lib\armeabi-v7a\libg.so" With our respective IP's (22 Characters)
    5.- With the same application "APK Easy Tool v1.2 for Windows" we will compile the apk and once it is finished compiling the APK will automatically be signed
    6.- When we have done the previous steps, we will use the application "Advanced APK Tool" we will put our compiled and signed apk inside the folder "4-Done" and we will execute the program "Advanced ApkTool.exe"
    7.- We press option number 5 to do the Zipaling to the apk, later we select the apk and confirm the action, this will not take more than 2 seconds and finally we will have our apk fully functional.

Note: In step 2 and 5, remember that we must create the directories to decompile and recompile the apk, this option is in the "Options" tab in the "Directory"

Greetings and enjoy.
    Visit my server: http://clashofthrones.servegame.com/

Trender likes this.
  4. When I try to open the client in a rooted bluestacks it opens, hgas a black screen for about 3 seconds, then closes. Please help

5. Where is that version to release to all? 8.551.X is crap and old:confused:

6. WTF!!!!!
    We have some problems with your account!

7. It gives net framework 4.6.2 error i setup net framework but it isn't worked.

8. hi all , can someone point me to a tutorial link on seting up the server. ty.....

9. This project is kinda dead because you are silly and want to keep closed source (which is not that closed source because i can reverse ez pz).

10. In ucs.exe.config change <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2" /> to <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" />

11. Don't worry, we will include a licence in next update which will prohibit reverse, edit, or share of source and if you don't follow the rules we can prosecute ^^. And if we don't release for a few weeks a new UCS that doesn't mean that the project is dead.

PaperTown, kashifkhan0336 and wrong like this.
  12. how dose the */GUI* patch stuff work and what dose it do ....

13. I can still reverse tho, and you won't know if I did or not.
    It would just be a better thing if it would be open source, it would go clearly faster in updates, bugfixes and completing the coc packets..my opinion tho, take in consideration if you want to, it would be great and would bring back a lot of old people who cared about this project (me) and also my project (euroclash, worldofzaelot,probabily the biggest in all europe..http://www.ultrapowa.com/forum/forums/ucs-public-servers.12/?order=view_count)

14. What you care about is the money you get from ads, big servers with ads earn 1000+$/month and the devs nothing that's why we switch to closed source. And we saw what open source gave to us (8.XX beta with a lot of bugs never fixed). You can reverse but if we get a proof that you edited ucs, you know what I said (I don't want to talk about these things it's boring)

PaperTown likes this.
  15. Actually it's not the money I care about, my server had over 5.000.000 visits per month and I reduced the ads to only 1 in one single page, which gained me about 70-80€ month which I invested in servers, anyway, you can't see if I reverse ucs then edit it as I wish :3

16. That's enough, just wait and see.

PaperTown likes this.
  17. I'll wait, my intention is to see this community grow :)

18. At least we agree on that :)

PaperTown likes this.
  19. i have login failed proplem i use clinet version 8.551.24 what i did wrong or there is program missing in my pc

20. Download the modded apk.