1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASE Ucs 0.7.2.1 With 8.5xx Support (bomb Tower And Later) + Important Notice About Upcoming Releases

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Eiffel, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am trying to make a clash royale but i have login failed what should i do

2. Check your apk, download the modded one in the first post.

3. in ur next release u send sc editor with ucs?

4. Maybe.

5. Weird but for some reason APK Easy tool doesnt open for me, Windows 10. And I can't decompile with Advanced Tools because it gives me error too, in the logs it says it couldnt find the file or wasn't readable(wat?) and yes I checked permissions of it.
    Also the patched apk the admins give doesnt work for me either, it brings me to update the game...

6. hello all, COC client crashes when joining clan . what could be the problem?. can anyone help... thanks in advance:)

7. when there will be PvP?

8. for 8.709.16???

9. Not yet

10. The server is great, and you people are doing a great job making UCS. I thank you very much! :)

11. i create my clash of clans server and connect it by host editor
    but how i can create an apk with out host editor??

12. Help me
    have erro

Attached Files:

13. i can't decompile the apk

14. Its awesome thank you alot for this

15. hi, i want to ask, why in ucs 0.7.2.1 when the join the clan force close (fc) how to fix it?, please help me

16. /addpremium makes the server crash. (faulty script for player tag maybe) same with GUI PlayerManager... Any Fixes??

17. This is nice, waiting for more updates :)

18. how to set someone permissions to /saveacc and that stuff

19. Hey... Did /addpremium worked for you buddy?

20. Does it easy to do :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.