1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

HELP Ucs Crashing Not Working

Discussion in 'Support' started by PragaDeesh, Nov 1, 2017.

1. UCS is crashing it's not working.I will tried in many device it didn't work.Even for my friend it does not work.Whats the problem.Please help me and fix this.

2. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

3. from reading the threads around here looks like the dev's have given up on the project for another this problem might never get fixed if they dont care about the project anymore there not going to care about a domian going down i hope im wrong but i wouldnt pay for services if no longer intend of perssuing the project i was running them on just saying hopefuly someone will pick the project up when they release the source in early 2018

4. So UCS is dead.God Please Help these small servers.Even me

5. its a sad day to see ucs go down like this..

its the license server that has shutdown. well the web link to check the server owners license key.

6. Well i can modify ucs license checker :)

7. #9 carbonsketch, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Seems https://superslash.net/ is down as well.

Edit: I asked ultrapowa and it seems there is an issue with the web server. Hopefully things will go back online at some point.

8. Hello,
    It's back online, sorry for the downtime but we first fixed really important domains and then went on less used ones.
    Btw a little reminder on tos/rules, subjects, post on the forum about piracy of ucs and tutorials will result in a warning or ban. (I see you @carbonsketch ;) )

Have a nice day.

antz likes this.
  9. Thanks for the fix.I was afraid