1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASE Ucsweb 1.1.6

Discussion in 'Community Releases' started by lordmorales, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:59 PM.

1. Hello ultrapowa community.
    I share with you my work with which you can grow more with your servers as they will be able to offer a new experience to your players, giving them the possibility to be able to see your progress in a website, as well as to see resources and administrators of your server, To blocked people on the server.

New Features
    • Player Profile (general data such as name, level, experience, resources, device and even your region in future versions)
    • Clan Profile (general clan data as their name, description, cups, and clan members as well as donated and received troops)
    • Ranking of players that includes name, experience level, cups etc.
    • Ranking of clans that includes name and levels of the clan as well as its capacity
    • Compatibility with PHP 5+ (You will no longer have compatibility issues with current versions of xampp and wampp
    • Download module (They should open the file and modify to my liking own modifications of my server)
    • Guide module (Remove ban from Clash of Clans)
    NOTE: Currently the ranking of players and clans only shows all records but does not make distinctions of who is the number 1

Download
    https://mega.nz/#!0UdlXDTK!vxsPw4-NfC54tB31udE6DSPH2RpkV0_hzs6lylyII9o
    Open config.php file and edit it with the data of your server

Credits
    JorgeMoralesMV-lordmorales

Soon new updates and modules

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views: