1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultrapowa Clash Server is now Open Source

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Ultrapowa, Oct 18, 2015.

1. maozao

maozao Member

Just in case someones need it, here is my App.Config and the packages.config files content, I tested the server using MySql, so make sure you know how to start and run it in your machine:

App.Config

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
      <configSections>
        <section name="entityFramework" type="System.Data.Entity.Internal.ConfigFile.EntityFrameworkSection, EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
        <!-- For more information on Entity Framework configuration, visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=237468 -->
      </configSections>
      <startup>
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" />
      </startup>
      <runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
          <probing privatePath="lib" />
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="EntityFramework" publicKeyToken="b77a5c561934e089" culture="neutral" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-6.0.0.0" newVersion="6.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
      </runtime>
      <entityFramework>
        <defaultConnectionFactory type="MySql.Data.Entity.MySqlConnectionFactory, MySql.Data.Entity.EF6" />
        <providers>
          <provider invariantName="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" type="System.Data.SQLite.EF6.SQLiteProviderServices, System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
          <provider invariantName="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlProviderServices, MySql.Data.Entity.EF6, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" />
        </providers>
      </entityFramework>
      <connectionStrings>
        <add name="sqliteEntities" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Database.ucsdb.sqlite.csdl|res://*/Database.ucsdb.sqlite.ssdl|res://*/Database.ucsdb.sqlite.msl;provider=System.Data.SQLite.EF6;provider connection string='data source=&quot;ucsdb&quot;'" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
        <add name="ucsdbEntities" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Database.ucsdb.csdl|res://*/Database.ucsdb.ssdl|res://*/Database.ucsdb.msl;provider=MySql.Data.MySqlClient;provider connection string=&quot;Server=localhost;Database=ucsdb;Uid=root;Pwd=;&quot;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
      </connectionStrings>
      <appSettings configSource="ucsconf.config"></appSettings>
      <system.web>
        <membership defaultProvider="ClientAuthenticationMembershipProvider">
          <providers>
            <add name="ClientAuthenticationMembershipProvider" type="System.Web.ClientServices.Providers.ClientFormsAuthenticationMembershipProvider, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" serviceUri="" />
          </providers>
        </membership>
        <roleManager defaultProvider="ClientRoleProvider" enabled="true">
          <providers>
            <add name="ClientRoleProvider" type="System.Web.ClientServices.Providers.ClientRoleProvider, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" serviceUri="" cacheTimeout="86400" />
          </providers>
        </roleManager>
      </system.web>
      <system.data>
        <!--
            NOTE: The extra "remove" element below is to prevent the design-time
                  support components within EF6 from selecting the legacy ADO.NET
                  provider for SQLite (i.e. the one without any EF6 support).  It
                  appears to only consider the first ADO.NET provider in the list
                  within the resulting "app.config" or "web.config" file.
        -->
        <DbProviderFactories>
          <remove invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" />
          <add name="MySQL Data Provider" invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" description=".Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" />

<remove invariant="System.Data.SQLite" />
          <add name="SQLite Data Provider" invariant="System.Data.SQLite" description=".NET Framework Data Provider for SQLite" type="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory, System.Data.SQLite" />

<remove invariant="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
          <add name="SQLite Data Provider (Entity Framework 6)" invariant="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" description=".NET Framework Data Provider for SQLite (Entity Framework 6)" type="System.Data.SQLite.EF6.SQLiteProviderFactory, System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
        </DbProviderFactories>
      </system.data>
    </configuration>
    And packages.config

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <packages>
      <package id="EntityFramework" version="6.1.1" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="MarkerMetro.Unity.Ionic.Zlib" version="2.0.0.14" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="MySql.Data" version="6.9.8" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="MySql.Data.Entity" version="6.9.8" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="Newtonsoft.Json" version="6.0.4" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="System.Data.SQLite.Core" version="1.0.94.0" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" version="1.0.94.0" targetFramework="net451" />
      <package id="System.Data.SQLite.Linq" version="1.0.94.1" targetFramework="net451" />
    </packages>
    Have fun.

2. maozao

maozao Member

I can't edit my post above, so I will make a new post.

I'm a C# developer, I've been working with cheats for online games for years and I found this website last week with some lucky, had no ideia it would exist, I was reading the code today and making some tests in-game to check how it works, it's really cool, I had some ideas of new things and a better interface to setup/install the server easily, also found some new packets type to add new stuffs to the server, not sure how the CoC private server are nowadays and what people is looking for, but looks promising and I might do some work around here.

I will keep my eyes around here : )

Cya

3. deysmacro

deysmacro Donator

You play the game first then you will know what the gamers want, at least.

4. moien007

moien007 Donator

Thanks , im test it

5. moien007

moien007 Donator

@maozao , thanks , ucs compiled

6. rajudin

rajudin Member

How To Edit It.. ?? ;)

7. iswuerfel

iswuerfel Retired Shard Project Leader / Resigned Developer

You need to have experience with C# language.
    It's not so hard to learn, just look at the code and try to reproduce it step by step. :) (Not the complete server, maybe commands or something like that?)

Greetings,

iSwuerfel

8. maozao

maozao Member

I do play CoC, but the official server, as I said, I didn't know about the private server community and that's what I don't know (yet), what people are looking for private servers, but I will find out soon I guess : )

9. maozao

maozao Member

For people that are developing the server nowadays, I hope it helps you somehow, I was taking a look in the "RequestAllianceUnits" command, and that's what I figured out for now:

First 4 bytes - Unknow - Random numbers, maybe some adler checksum or something, not sure what CoC uses yet.
    Next 1 byte - maybe the Alliance ID, its always 1 for me, I didn't test with another alliance yet, so its just a guess, but it might be wrong, because it would be stupid to use only one byte to hold that kind of information
    Next 4 bytes - Request message length
    Next X bytes - The message itself, it's read based in the length above

10. Ultrapowa

Ultrapowa Administrator
    Staff Member

We could create a section on the forum for those who want to contribute to the server dev :)

11. maozao

maozao Member

That's great.

If you could like describe a little bit the structure you used in the server would save us some hours, for example, describe some classes, what they do and maybe why they are splited like that, like the "Avatar" and "Level", the "Manager"s classes, etc.

Also, do you use some kind of special program/app to get the descrypted messages from the original CoC Client/Server?

Thanks

12. codeblack

codeblack Donator

i think you can use the other edited open source and re creating ucs but better so everyone who is a good coder can add new stuff and it will help you ultrapowa think about it it will help you create more mobile private games. and doesnt take to update it

13. GenRubio

GenRubio Lazy Leacher

Hello I am new to this forum. Because I get 329 errors in Emulator?

14. iswuerfel

iswuerfel Retired Shard Project Leader / Resigned Developer

Then you didn't installed the necessary NuGet Packages.

15. GenRubio

GenRubio Lazy Leacher

That is NuGet Packages.
    There are some tutorial?

16. antiem

antiem New Member

anyone have document to develop this server ?
    I search everywhere in the Internet but don't see any document about this server.

17. fikrymix

fikrymix New Member

18. Vugl

Vugl New Member