1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASE Ultrapowa Coc Unsigned Patched Apk

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Rithari, Mar 10, 2017.

1. As so many of you have been having issues with the patched APK released because of it being signed, I've made an unsigned version available for you to download.

For rooted devices who want to play locally
    1. Get Host Editor from the Google Play Store.
    2. Add a new host with the following data: "gamea.clashofclans.com" as hostname and your IP Adress as IP.
    3. Save, now reinstall/install the patched apk.
    5. Run UCS on your computer.
    7. Play!

For non-rooted devices
    1. Open the patched apk with a package manager (such as 7zip).
    2. Navigate to lib\x86, open libg.so with notepad ++.
    3. Press CTRL + F to open up the search window.
    4. Search for "gamea.clashofclans.com", once you find it, replace it with your custom DNS. (You need port-forwarding and a DNS, google this for a guide.)
    6. Save the file.
    7. Repeat 3-6 for the other libg.so file located in lib\armeabi-v7a.

Download
    (8.709.16) - UCS Compatible

Enjoy!

dermodmaster likes this.
  2. Hi 1st time is load and stops,
    then try 2nd time it says You Banned

3. Clear your app data.

manusha likes this.
  4. after clear the data it load and suddenly close the app with Unfortunately stoped

5. We are working on a fix, don't uninstall the apk, it's all ready!

You just have to wait for us to release a fixed UCS, after that you can enjoy playing as long as you want.

manusha likes this.
  6. Ok thanks

7. When

8. How?

9. HEY I AM NEW HERE I WANT CLASH ROYALE PRIVATE SERVER!
    I HAVE SEEN A POST SAYING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE PATNERED WITH OPIGET
    SO PLEASE TELL ME WHEN WILL SERVER AVALIBLE!
    THANK YOU

10. Hello here is the link the clash server royale https://mega.nz/#F!tZllRbKL!oeecZ4LquVLLIJ-q_eIpPA

11. May u please tell its requirements. Which clash royale Apk to be used(app version). and it doesnt works!!! It opens and closes with some errors. :/

12. wr=orking stoped fix it

13. please zippyshare,mediafire,drive link for patched apk im heaving trouble with that link plzz?