1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultrapowa Major Announcement

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Ultrapowa, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ultrapowa

Ultrapowa Administrator
    Staff Member

Dear Community,

Almost 3 months have past since the last UCS major release, and, as some of you noticed, my activity here has decreased since then.
    I've been facing exciting and complex challenges in my real life job, and they required my attention and time. But that's not I want to tell you.

I am here to say that Ultrapowa.com, UCS and you remain one of my major personal priorities.
    I've decided to get things back to work. And I am announcing today:

1. Ultrapowa.com is going to expand. We plan to cover more mobile games and more exclusive content, and we hope to bring more people in our community. To achieve this, I announce the following additional changes:

2. I am glad to introduce Eiffel as a new ultrapowa.com administrator. Eiffel will act as an official voice of Ultrapowa.com. He will manage multiple activities related to community, website, forums and Shard server.

3. A forum transformation is in progress. It will be performed by the end of June, introducing new sections, user reputation, new status and privileges.

4. Eiffel and I are building a team of volunteers, made of moderators, emulator developers, designers, web developers and content managers. It's time to play in the major league.

5. Ultrapowa.com homepage will be refreshed and enhanced.

6. The next UCS and SC Editor updates will be released by the end of June.

The expansion is starting, and more announcements will come in the next few days. I hope you will enjoy the changes.

Lastly, to all of you, donators, forum contributors, UCS users and community members: Thank you for your support.
    You guys are keeping us alive and motivated.

Ultrapowa

#1 Ultrapowa, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  2. Ultrapowa

Ultrapowa Administrator
    Staff Member

(post recovered from previous forum)