1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultrapowa SC Editor is now open source!

Discussion in 'Official Release' started by Ultrapowa, Dec 6, 2015.

1. UnHidden Content:
    Hey guys,

I just released Ultrapowa SC Editor to public on GitHub (https://github.com/Ultrapowa/Ultrapowa-SC-Editor).
    As stated in the readme file, I recommend important modifications like dumping unpacked files on disk to avoid perf or corruption issues.

I hope you will enhance it :).

See you!

nctmmo, BJM, neyro and 59 others like this.
  2. Merci Ultrapowa ;-)

RSJ_Gaming likes this.
  3. Ultra!!! We miss you <3

4. Hahaha,I almost die.....

5. thankzzz sir (Y)

6. thank you ultra hope we can make it compatibale with new versions

7. Thank you.

8. Thank You Ultrapowa...You Start Every Things..and we Indebted to you...please dont let die this forum..and some time like this works ، alive us...

Thaaaaaaanks Again bro..you are our hero...

9. System.IO.EndOfStreamException: 无法在流的结尾之外进行读取。

在 System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte()

在 ucssceditor.Decoder.Decode() 位置 g:\Ultrapowa-SC-Editor-master\ucssceditor\Decoder.cs:行号 97

在 ucssceditor.Form1.LoadSC(String fileName) 位置 g:\Ultrapowa-SC-Editor-master\ucssceditor\Form1.cs:行号 100

在 ucssceditor.Form1.openToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) 位置 g:\Ultrapowa-SC-Editor-master\ucssceditor\Form1.cs:行号 33

10. Support coc ?
    ver 7.156 \7.200\5.2\8.332.16\8.200\ error

11. It does only support up to CoC 7.65 as of now, sorry.

12. thanks

hector natal crispim likes this.
  13. How to use @@