1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, UCS 0.7.4.0 is now available. Get it now for FREE here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi there Guest ! Are you a uploader and you are looking for a way to earn from your uploads? uploadify is a file hosting platform that provides you the possibility to earn from your download without the annoying surveys. Free 10 Gb Space!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, It is hard to setup a server, that is why there is a documentation to help you here
    Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT We Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Announcements From Network' started by MetroGaming, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hello, Everyone.

I'm writing this because my dear friend, and I guess a friend of many people here, PaperTown, our developer for the clash royale server URS, is having a very very bad period.

His mum, since 5 months, has Breast Cancer.
    The situation in India isn't the one we have in Europe/America, this kind of disease requires a lot of money for treating, for who doesn't know the remedy for Cancer is the chemotherapy, a painful, strong and expensive medication.

Till now she had 5 cycles and after the scan, the doctor said that it was very well treated. The medication was given every 21 days and it costs about $705 each. so all that amount was paid by his father's company health insurance.
    Still, she needs to take 3 more cycles and now the health insurance life time has ended.
    You can understand the affection of a son to his mother, the entire family is very depressed since they don't see the light out of the tunnel.

But with our support, I feel we can do something for them.
    That's why we've started a fundraising for help this family that is having a really horrible time. Everyone here can contribute to help them, by making a donation directly to Papertown's Paypal.
    There isn't a min or max donation and nobody is obliged to make one. But, in our little, I really hope we can do something to help him and his Family.
    You know, we are talking about saving a human being here, a mother. Everyone is welcomed to make a donation independently from who you are or what you do, if you like our work or not. I really hope I can count on your help. These are some useful data:
    Paypal for donation: papertown6@hotmail.com
    Paper's town Discord ID: PaperTown#5494 (even a support message is welcome)

Best regards from the team.

Rjet, PaperTown and SpiDerZaP like this.
  2. Sounds very hearttaking to me, If your dev can reply in this post, and tell me that it's true or he can prove it to me, I will donate 100%.
    Before that, I cant understand pce

PaperTown likes this.
  3. He'll answer tomorrow since it's already night for him in India.

4. Hello Brother / Sister. Yesterday I wasn't online since its night for me, I was sorry for that. I really appreciate your Kindness to my situation, I Heart fully Thank you for any amount of donation to me. :)

BigBoo likes this.