From Ultrapowa Wiki
- AdvancedApkTool (here) (in tutorial AAT)
- Modded apk (on the release post)
- A DNS (no-ip etc...)
- Notepad ++ (google it)
- Run AAT
- Put in the folder 2-IN the apk (remove any space in the name)
- Write 2 and enter, select the number of your apk and enter (wait it might be long)
- Go in the folder 3-out, select the apk's folder, go to lib and in the 2 folders there is libg.so
- Edit these libg.so with notepad ++ , search for gamea.clashofclans.com,remove it and write your own DNS domain.
- In the main folder of your apk there is an androidmanifest.xml you can edit the process name (com.supercell.clashofclans) to your own (for dual apk)
- Save the files, go back to AAT, select the 3rd option, apk's number and the 4th option.
- In the folder 4-Done there is your new apk.
- Put your apk in the 4-OUT folder
- Open the apk with rar/7zip app
- Extract the libg.so from the 2 folders, edit them (Step 5)
- Replace the original ligb.so in the apk (put them in the correct folder or it won't work)
- Open AAT, select 5 and pick your apk